Monday, March 12, 2012

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

We were having our typical girl's night, preparing to watch yet another Horror flick. When one of Pinks saw a spider on the ottoman. Being the kind, nature loving person that I am, I brushed the spider on to my hand and moved to go to the back door and set the little guy free.

Instantly the other Pink starts yelling, "Spinder, where? Where?!" Hopping up and down on her feet, her large dog immediately getting excited and barking. The Pink who saw the spider however, launches off the couch beside where I had been sitting, literally jumping on top of Purple who was sitting in a chair beside us.

But during this jump, she kicks the ottoman into me, almost knocking me to the floor and successfully caused me to drop the spider.

Mini hysterics ensued for another 5 mins.

The offending spider was all the size of the tip of a felt pen. I'm sure a sneeze could have squished it.

Funnily enough, none of the girls were freaked out by the Ladybug infestation in the bathroom, where easily 10 Ladybugs were seen at any given moment.

I guess looks do matter in some cases...

No comments:

Post a Comment